- Season Mode that allows players to enjoy a full single-player experience.
- Extensive Battle-Car customisations with more than 10 billion possible combinations.
- Unlockable items and vehicles, stat tracking, leaderboards, and more.
- Addictive 8-player online action with a variety of different team sizes and configurations.
- Amazing 2, 3, and 4 player splitscreen mode that can be played locally or taken online against other splitscreen players.
- Broadcast-quality replays that allow you to fast forward, rewind, or view the action from anywhere in the arena.
Lords of the Fallen
In an unforgiving world where no sin is ever forgotten, Harkyn, a convicted criminal, is given a chance for redemption. Just when rulers of the world get close to finding a way to banish all evil from humans, an army of the long-ago defeated god attacks the human realm. Released from prison, Harkyn and his mentor, Kaslo, set out on a mission to stop the war. In his journey, Harkyn will forge strong alliances and face even stronger enemies. He will learn the true power of the Rhogar Lords - commanders of god's army. He will even bring the battle to the Rhogar, travelling to the heart of the demonic dimension. Will the god manage to enslave humans again? Is mankind really able to banish evil? Will Harkyn's sins ever be forgiven? Features: Medieval fantasy world: Filled with chaos and lethal danger, where player never feels safe. The full history of both world and the player character unveils and dramatically changes throughout the gameplay. The combat system with many complex skills: Large variety of tactical medieval-based weapon fighting techniques. Powerful and spectacular supernatural skills. Fighting against the formidable Lords and Generals: Even regular opponents make up a challenging duels. Over 11 boss encounters including giant beasts. Opponents include both supernatural beings and humans Large variety of items and gear: Classes of gear: Warrior, Rogue, Cleric. Tons of hidden objects and locations. Freedom of mixing different classes for both gear and skills.
Walking Dead season 1 GOTY edition
Telltale's The Walking Dead is made up of five episodes that each won numerous high-score accolades and editor's choice awards. Together, as one season, they won over 90 Game of the Year Awards from around the world, plus prestigious BAFTA Awards, proving that a zombie game didn't need to be all about guns, and that gamers would respond fanatically to a deeply emotional story that would leave them craving more.